Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Decaf Latte with Soy

Hello all.  I haven't been to my usual coffee haunts lately as I have been traveling.  Didn't get the opportunity to visit any cafes while I was away either.  My collage making efforts have suffered due to that.  I did get the opportunity to visit Barnes and Noble cafe yesterday evening, and made a new ACEO and started a new collage.  I will get pictures up soon, I promise!

One of the collages I completed a couple of weeks ago is Three Flowers.  It's about 8" by 10", the largest collage I've done.

The background is made of magazine pages, and the flowers are all torn papers of various types.  Did I tell you that I use a lot of handmade papers from various sources?  I try to purchase Fair Trade Certified paper when I can.  I'm posting this collage on Etsy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment